Are you prepared for when demand comes back?
[WEBINAR] Business Bounceback Readiness:
Meeting Pent-Up Manufacturing Demand
It’s easy to be overwhelmed in the present down market and national “lockdown”.
The consultants at On-Time Edge (OTE) believe, despite the current limitations, now is not the time to sit on your hands. Join them for a LIVE, EXPERT WEBINAR titled, “Business Bounceback Readiness: Meeting Pent-Up Manufacturing Demand.”
Are you asking?
- How will we manage capacity in the post-Corona world?
- What happens when demand comes back?
- Which customers will we focus on in the rebound?
If you are, then this is for you.
On Wednesday, April 29 at 10:30 AM Eastern, Michel Babineau, CEO and Founder, and Scott McMartin, Vice President, will discuss an operational and financial toolkit that you can implement immediately. You may have struggled with operational bottlenecks that have prevented your company from achieving its delivery and financial goals—these struggles frustrate both you and, more important, your customers. Not anymore.
- Actionable insights on the root cause of scheduling challenges that were probably an issue before the pandemic
- Clear a path to improved Operational Readiness in anticipation/advance the business rebound
OTE experts have helped manufacturers achieve a smooth operational flow on the shop floor, deliver to customers on-time as promised, and improve financial performance that funds future growth. It’s time to see how these goals can become realistic for you all at the same time. Prepare now and you’ll be able to “slingshot” into the future and meet all its demands.